You have been given a face to face appointment.
Please do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever or loss of taste/smell)
You must be able to make your own way to the Family Surgery
- Please attend alone or with only one other person/carer if strictly necessary
- Please ensure you bring your phone.
- Please arrive for your appointment as near to your allocated time as possible.
- Please use your own toilet and have a drink before you leave the house.
- Please drive to:
Family Surgery, 107 Liverpool Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 4DB
Park in the carpark and wait in the car.
If you arrive by foot you will be asked to wait in the carpark.
Please ring 01704 395755 at your appointment time and the receptionist will give you further details about entering the building.
DO NOT leave your vehicle unless you have been asked to by the receptionist.
A chaperone will be available
- Contact time with the Clinician will be limited to the smallest time possible, to ensure limited exposure.
- Please do not ask about other medical matters or questions unrelated to the issue you are attending with.
- The Clinician will give you clear instruction at the end of the consultation