You have been given an appointment for clinical assessment.
You will be visited by a clinician at your home between the hours of 10am-6pm. It is important that you do not go out between these hours. The clinician will:
- Require access to your properly to assess you
- Wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Access your medical records
- Clinically assess your symptoms
- The assessment documentation will be sent to your own GP practice and saved within your medical records.
If you have any questions about your appointment please contact our administration team on 07597 673741 who will be happy to help.