You have been given an appointment for a blood test at Southport Centre for Health and Wellbeing, 44-46 Hoghton Street, Southport, PR9 0PQ.
Your practice should have provided you with the request form. If you do not have this form you wont be able to have your bloods taken.
You will receive a call within 24 hours of your appointment to complete COVID screening questions.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact your own surgery.
- Please only arrive at your appointment time and no earlier or later.
- Please use the Wright Street car park entrance.
- Please call 07597 673 741 at your appointment time and await further instructions.
- Your results will go back to the requester.