Practice nurses have a privileged role of providing high quality care to a wide range of patients from young to old. As primary care evolves and transforms so do the practice nursing roles, meaning they are becoming more accomplished in different roles.
Please see the below list of resources and opportunities for nurses and student nurses.
- General Practice Nursing Resource Pack
- Trainee Nursing Associate/Nursing Associate Ambassador role summary
- Trainee Nursing Associate/Nursing Associate Briefing Pack
- Nursing Associate Preparatory Learning Resources
- Funded Motivational Interviewing Study Days for GPNs (North of England only)
- General Practice fellowship for nurses
- Student Learning Resources - Practice Nursing Scenarios
- Students Nurses in GP - FAQs
Sefton Training Hub Newsletters
Our Nursing Clinical Lead, Maggi Bradley organises and provides a quarterly newsletter that provides an update on our training hubs work with our local nurses and students.
The quarterly nursing newsletters can be found below.
- ETH Newsletter - Apr 2020 (Nursing)
- ETH Newsletter - Nov 2019 (Nursing)
- ETH Newsletter - July 2019 (Nursing)
- ETH Newsletter - March 2019 (Nursing)
- ETH Newsletter - Nov 2018 (Nursing)
Click here to return to the Sefton Training Hub Home Page