Health Education England
Health Education England (HEE) exists for one reason only: to support the delivery of excellent healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of England by ensuring that the workforce of today and tomorrow has the right numbers, skills, values and behaviours, at the right time and in the right place.
Please see the below list of resources and opportunities from Health Education England.
- Apprenticeships in Primary Care - Employer Engagement Events
- Becoming a GP Supervisor/Trainer
- GP Assistant Flyer
- GP Fellowship Flyer
- General Practice fellowship for nurses
- New Roles in Primary Care
- Primary Care Job roles explanation
- HEE funded GP supervisors programme
- Digital Fellowships
- Health Education England - Webinar schedule 2020/21
- Training Hub Flyer
- Training Hub Animation