Work for Us
We are a rapidly expanding company within the healthcare sector, delivering NHS services to the local population.
We're looking for highly-motivated, passionate and driven staff to join us on our mission to improve health care for the people of Southport and Formby.
What we can offer you
On top of joining an amazing team of people all dedicated to helping the wider community, we can offer you an excellent benefits package which includes:
- 6 weeks annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays
- Access to an NHS pension
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card
- Most roles are Monday-Friday working pattern
- Funded well-being initiatives including swimming sessions and gym classes
Here is a list of our current vacancies.
- Health Care Assistant (closes 5th August)
- Advanced Pharmacist (closes 11th August)
- Clinical Pharmacist (closes 18th August)
- Pharmacy Technician (closes 18th August)
Please note: Each individual job role will state how you should apply for the job. We don't keep any applicant details on file and don't accept speculative emails. If we receive any communication from you wishing to apply for positions but there are no current vacancies, we will reply by thanking you for your enquiry and kindly ask you to apply in the future in answer to a relevant job advertisement.
Southport and Formby Health is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We won't discriminate - directly or indirectly - in recruitment, employment or after employment, anyone with protected characteristics.